Monday, October 26, 2009

honk if you despise those that ... honk??



These street signs are placed all over the city in a feeble effort to deter drivers from honking their horns.  It doesn't work.  I'm actually not even sure I understand the brainpower that went behind this sign.  It is about as ridiculous as Sonny Perdue (Atlanta governor) holding a prayer circle at the Capitol during a drought.  I'm also confused on the separation of church and state there, but that is another issue.

In most situations it would become white noise, but I don't think it will because I take personal offense to it.  In fact, I would support capital punishment on those that choose to honk in the most ridiculous of circumstances.  The majority of time I see someone honking (especially the beloved prolonged ones) is in non-moving traffic.  What is the end goal here?

Granted, I am a little sensitive to the issue because even when I drove I thought honking was a joke and saw no value in it. Alas, I'm not sure anything can be done to curb the issue.  If it counts, my vote is for electric shock.

ar

No comments:

Post a Comment