Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ace of Cakes



On Friday evening I went to meet a buddy for happy hour at a bar in Times Square.  It just so happened they were hosting a party for the Anime festival in town.  It definitely provided an excellent opportunity for people watching.  At one point I saw a bunch of folks taking pictures so I walked over to see what the hoopla was about.  I came back joking with my buddy that they were taking pictures of books and figurines on a table and that people will take pictures of anything.

Well we come to find out that what they were taking pictures of was a cake made by Charm City Cakes.  Charm City Cakes is home to the Food Network television show, Ace of Cakes.  Ace of Cakes is a pretty cool program where they make very intricate and specialized cakes for events.  If interested their web site is - Charm City Cakes.  I honestly did not think it was a cake and was very impressed to learn it was.  Good job Duff and crew.

ar

No comments:

Post a Comment